Providing Feedback

SWEP welcomes feedback about the services it provides, including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Constructive feedback tells us what you value about SWEP and the work we do, as well as helps us to identify areas for improvement.  

How do I provide feedback?

Feedback can be provided in the following ways:
  • Fill in a feedback form available from our website http://swep.bhs.org.au/ or by contacting us and we can send the form to you.
  • Call our Customer Service line on 1300 PH SWEP (1300 747 937) or (03) 5333 8100. If you require an interpreter, or have a hearing or speech impediment, we can assist by accessing the Victorian Telephone Interpreting & Translating Service or National Relay Service.
  • Write to us at: P.O. Box 1993, Bakery Hill, Vic 3354
  • Email us at swep@bhs.org.au
  • Send a fax to 03 5333 8111

If I make a complaint will I be disadvantaged in future dealings with SWEP?

Should you make a complaint it will be handled discreetly and you will not be disadvantaged in further interactions with SWEP. SWEP values all feedback because we are committed to constantly developing our service and complaints helps us to identify areas for improvement.

Will my complaint be responded to?

If you have a complaint, it will be responded to as quickly as possible. To help us respond quickly and effectively, we ask you to:
  • Tell us if you need help in giving your feedback or complaint - we can source an interpreter or speak to someone authorised to enquire on your behalf
  • Give us as much specific detail about your situation as you can
  • Treat our staff with courtesy and respect
We are committed to taking all feedback seriously and acting promptly to resolve any issues. SWEP reserves the right not to respond to messages which contain abuse, inflammatory statements, or material clearly intended to intimidate.

What happens if I am unhappy with the result of the complaint?

Where we are unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, we will explain why and let you know what other options are available to you.

The Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) can also respond to complaints about Victorian disability services including those provided by the Department of Health & Human Services. Information about the DSC's independent complaints process is available on their website http://www.odsc.vic.gov.au/making-a-complaint
© 2015 State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP). All rights reserved.
Staff Login    Privacy Policy    Disclaimer    Contact Us    Website by 61 Design